Our journey through a prenatal Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome) diagnosis and beyond

I wish it were possible to recognize at the beginning of our life’s story what an incredible journey we are truly on. If so, I would have sat down years ago and begun documenting all the ordinary and extraordinary events in this amazing life I have been blessed with. Sometimes, though, it may take just one more thing to open your eyes into the beauty of the life you have led and causes you to pause and truly count the blessings that are now so many they will never be enumerated.

If you are just joining us, please go back to September 2012 to get caught up.



Monday, December 10, 2012

BPP 8/8

Had a great appt with the peri's office today!  Baby got an 8/8 on the biophysical profile (BPP), so he is still looking great!  The blood pressure in the umbilical cord was in range, too, which was wonderful news! 

It is so nice to have happy news to report :)  More contractions over the weekend and I definitely feel as though I have "dropped."  The peri noted it too and B mentioned that my walk has changed a bit (thanks, honey!).

Feeling blessed that baby is safe and sound and cooking to the right time. 

36 weeks!!!!  

The other good news to report is that I had my final shot last night too!  B and I are both surely glad that they are done and thankful that they did their job.  I know there is some skepticism about the effectiveness of these shots, but they have worked for me.

Next appointment will be Thursday with the OB...That one should be interesting!  I love playing "Guess the Dilation" game:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!