- I am waiting until after Monday to create a care plan with my new OB. (I got in in record time thanks to my previous history and the nuances associated with this little one!)
- I am waiting until week 28 when they can better visualize the baby's bowel to rule out Duodenal atresia.
- I am waiting to share with more people until we know a little bit more about baby's health status.
- I am waiting to join the local group Up With Down and Gigi's Playhouse and start connecting with families that have been through all this
- I am waiting to just snuggle this little squirt!
Then, once the little one is here, we will again be waiting to see how he/she really is. When milestones will be reached, what support might be needed, what daily life will really look like. Patience.
So, without any alternatives, I will wait. I hit the 26 week mark today, which is incredible. With Kate I was, unknowingly, beginning preterm labor. With the boys, I was already on partial bedrest. I am starting to get a bit more uncomfortable, mostly back pain because I keep toting Mr. Colton around, but we will get through.
We toured the new hospital last weekend and now I just need to get forms filled out "just in case."
14 weeks or less--AAAGGGHHHH!!!